Friday 16 September 2016

Hi Everyone,

this is my first blog….exciting times ahead!!!!!!!

Basically my blog will be everything you need to know about taking better photos of your kids…..This is my beautiful family, I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful husband Stephen and three gorgeous kids, Connie (aged 7), Beth (aged 5) and Harry (now 4months)

A friend Kathleen Bonner took this photo (was roped into it when she came to visit a two week old Harry). Light is the most important ingredient in any photo, so we turned the couch facing the window so we were all equally lit, we were also mindful of having nothing too distracting in the background, the door shut etc and finally that we are close together, heads all almost touching. I love photos…its a memory frozen in time, its so important to capture as many as you can particularly because children change so quickly. Love sharing hints and tips …happy mammy snapping!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Annette! I'll follow you :) Cousin Julie Gallagher in Washington State, USA Beautiful family Annette! Last time I saw you Connie was an infant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Annette. Proud of you as always! Cheryl X

    ReplyDelete